Software Testing Services is a basic means of enhancing products’ quality, cost-saving and the shortening of time-to-market. However, what if you don’t require a full-cycle QA service? You can assign Software Development Services to Crox: You can pick a custom QA Service Package and employ the services of QA specialists exactly when you need them.
Employ Crox Services to:
- Receive Ongoing expert software testing services
- Get temporary QA testing services help for your project
- If you need to enhance your software testing capacity during project’s peak loads
- Make your software ready for launch and ensure its secure and reliable run.
- Engage additional QA resources to establish a software testing lab.
Our Software Testing Packages
- Pick from diverse manual and automated testing packages, which are tailored for different budgets and project needs.
- Our QA testing services packages range from small to double extra-large, depending on duration of testing time needed. We arrange a qualified QA engineers for you and you need to share your project details to receive quality assurance, identify the testing capacity with our expert consultants and pay a fixed monthly fee for the software quality services package you choose.
- We also offer security testing as a service, apart from the manual and automated software quality control packages.
Quality Control Services Offered by Us
Development and Test Environment Set Up
Build automatic deployment, test database and all the required hardware and software to support development and test execution.
Identify and get rid of bugs at early stages of development, which ensures that your software meet specified requirements and is launch-ready.
Revamp your testing activities to speed up the product feature delivery and gain faster turnaround times.
Verify your application’s responsiveness and ensure it is able to carry expected loads via continuous integration, system configuration and reporting.
Analyse the vulnerability of your product with black-box or white box penetration testing to pick out the security gaps and evolve an action plan to eliminate them.
What you get with Crox?
- Steady improvement of product quality
- Adjustable and cost-effective testing models
- Prompt Resource-availability
- Real-time tracking of progress and transparency
- Dependable system of Service Quality Metrics
How Does Our Model Work?
We make an analysis of your current development process and assess the scope of work you need to suggest suitable timing and QA team configuration for your project.
After a thorough evaluation of your expectations, terms and conditions for further cooperation are negotiated to conclude a service agreement.
Later on, your project is introduced to the team and we make a review of its documentation to develop an efficient Strategy for Testing, Test Plan, Test Cases and Scenarios.
Delivery of Service
Finally, we carry out periodic testing activities according to the Test Plan in order to ensure that nothing in your software is overlooked.
What Quality Metrics are used in Software Testing Services by Crox?
Attain the desired quality of the software within the necessary timeframe with Crox software quality control services. The QA Engineers from Crox can be integrated into your Scrum team or they can also work as an independent unit. An experienced QA Manager supervises each member of our Quality Control Team. They are responsible for assessing the progress, quality and health of every software testing effort.
We allow you complete access to our task tracking system to help you monitor the effectiveness of the team. Weekly Reports are also prepared using our extensive Service Quality Metrics (SQM System).
The Following Criteria is used to evaluate the performance of every QA expert:
- Coverage of Requirements
- Efficiency for Defect Removal
- Effectiveness for Test Case
- Automated Test Coverage
- Leakage of Defect
- Passed Test Case Ratio
- Number of Customer Complaints
- Number of Missed Weekly Reports